Pharmacy residents are classified as regular, full-time employees of the University of Utah Health.
- Pharmacy residents are classified as regular, full-time, exempt employees of University of Utah Health.
- Salary is approximately $52,000 for PGY1 residents and $61,000 for PGY2 residents.
- The benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, and staff discounts.
- Residents accrue 18 days of paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays per year, but are asked to limit vacation and interview days to 10 total per year.
- Depending on the residency program, registration and travel is paid for the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and the Mountain States Resident's Conference.