Websites Useful In Finding Drug Information
- CenterWatch: Clinical Trials Listing Service
Provides trial data and email-notification services to patients interested in participating in clinical trials. Professional investigation drug information can be found after subscribing to the service for a substantial fee.
- Health and Human Resources - Office for Human Research Protections
Federal IRB guidelines, policies, and news
- Medline Plus - Clinical Trials
A summary of resources for clinical trials compiled by the National Library of Medicine.
- National Cancer Institute
Specific for clinical trials to treat cancer.
- National Institutes of Health - Clinical Trials
Directory of clinical trials in progress. Can search by disease state or specific agent.
- Patient Advocate Foundation
Patient resource for what it means to participate in clinical trials and use investigational drugs.
Information on drugs in the pipeline. Can search by disease state and therapeutic categories. Good summary articles on topics related to drug development.
- University of Utah Health - Clinical Trials
Information on clinical trials at The University of Utah Health.
- University of Utah Institutional Review Board
Forms and directions for submitting a research proposal. Related links provides access to federal documents related to research.