Having delivered thousands of presentations over 2 decades, Jason Hewlett is the only speaker in the world teaching leadership in a performance of uncanny musical and comedy impressions, utilizing the legends of stage. “The Promise” is a keynote speech that feels like a show, with proven processes and immediately implementable takeaways to transform your business and leadership skills.
Jason is the author of the Facebook post entitled, “I Saw My Wife at Target Today”, which has been seen by more than 100 million people. A recent, and one of the youngest inductees in the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame, his talks inspire leadership from the perspective of a Promise, while giving attendees an engaging, entertaining, and educational experience all in one.
- Inducted into the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame, one of the youngest ever inducted with the CPAE Council of Peers Award for Excellence
- Invited to be part of a Middle East Tour in support of the US Military in Kuwait, Afghanistan & Africa
- Author of “The Promise To The One”
- Recipient of the National Outstanding Eagle Scout Award from the Boy Scouts of America, awarded to only 800 men in the history of scouting (Jason has also earned the Eagle Award)
- Recipient of the prestigious Star Award from the SCERA Center for the Arts
Jason’s hobbies include hiking in the mountains, writing music, playing with his kids, and staring at his wife. His greatest accomplishments all live within the walls of his home. He is a husband to the most beautiful woman in the world, Tami, and Dad to four incredible young children who serve as his inspiration and help deliver material for his presentations. As a family, the Hewlett’s donate over 20 hours per month in community service, volunteering, mentoring, outreach, and philanthropy to worthy causes in their home state of Utah.