Pharmacy Calculations and Kinetics
- A First Course in Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics www.boomer.org/c/p1/
General overview of definitions and basic concepts
- Cardinal Pharmacy www.cardinalpharmacy.com/calculators.htm
Health and fitness calculators for the general public
- GlobalRPh.com www.globalrph.com
Sells dosing and pharmacokinetic programs for desktops and PDAs with demos
- Martindales's The Reference Desk www.martindalecenter.com/Calculators1B.html
16,535 online calculators for a variety of mathematical applications including SI conversion, measurement conversions, and complex mathematical equations.
- Pharmaceutical Calculations pharmcal.tripod.com/index2.htm
Provides several conversion calculators and equations free of charge
- Pharmacokinetic Software (David Bourne) www.boomer.org/pkin/soft.html
Links to different program sites with information about lab and clinical pharmacokinetics
- Pharmacyexam.com www.pharmacyexam.com/sample_questions.cfm
Lists sample NABPLEX questions, and sells tutorial materials.
- RxKinetics www.rxkinetics.com/
Free trial for palm program for calculating adult and pediatric antibiotic kinetics.
- Summit Research Services www.summitpk.com/tools/tools.htm
Provides access to a couple of free programs and a tutorial
- USC Laboratory of Applied Pharmacokinetics www.lapk.org
Offers software for population modeling, clinical programs, programs for ID or cardiology.