- Botanical www.botanical.com
Informational site and does not endorse specific products
- Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition vm.cfsan.fda.gov/list.html
ADRs for herbs and supplements
- Consumerlab.com www.consumerlab.com/index.asp
Provides product testing results and information to help consumers and health professionals evaluate health, wellness, and nutrition products. Detailed documents require a subscription, but much of the news and general information is free.
- Council for Responsible Nutrition www.crnusa.org
Provides referenced information about nutritional supplements including a list of RDAs
- Food and Nutrition Information Center www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/etext/000015.html
Links to reliable information about natural supplements, herbs, ergogenic aids, and vitamins.
- HerbMed www.herbmed.org
Searchable database of monographs of herbals, includes clinical trial information
- HerbNET (Herb association listings) www.herbnet.com/associations_p2.htm
Comprehensive listing of herbal societies and translation of common herbals into other languages
- MedHerb www.medherb.com
Good source for other links for herbal products
- NIH National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine nccam.nih.gov
Provides information about the health-related effects of complimentary medicines and current research.
- Richard and Hinda Rosenthal Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine www.rosenthal.hs.columbia.edu
Provides links to trials and information related to complimentary and alternative medicines to health professionals.