- ASHP Drug Shortage Resource Center www.ashp.org/shortages
www.ashp.org > Resource Centers > Drug Shortages > Current Shortages
Provides information and shortages and the management of drugs in short supply
- University Hospital Drug Information Service https://intercomm.utah.edu/qandas/Lists/QuestionsAnswers/DispForm.aspx?ID=842
University of Utah's Drug Information Services Shortage Website - Only available to University Hospital employees.
- FDA Drug Shortages Page www.fda.gov/cder/drug/shortages
Lists current and resolved drug shortages, drugs to be discontinued, and policies & procedures
- CDC Vaccines in short supply http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/shortages/
This web page contains the latest national information about vaccine supplies and provides guidance to healthcare providers who are facing vaccine shortages or delays.
- Cancer Letter* www.cancerletter.com
Subscription publication that covers current topics in cancer treatment and shortages of cancer drugs. Includes coverage of cancer treatment centers, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, FDA, Congress and the pharmaceutical industry. Available to UU clinicians by IP address login.
*Resource available to University of Utah Health Care staff