- Amedeo.com: The Medical Literature Guide www.amedeo.com
Sends free email updates on literature in a variety of medical and surgical specialties. Full text journals and books are available.
- Contrast Media Resource Center http://www.ashp.org/contrastmedia
A free online reference from the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP). Provides information about contrast media, including an overview monograph, continuing education (CE) programs, guidelines for safe use, sample policies, and sample patient screening forms.
- Detroit Medical Center Pharmacy www.dmcpharmacy.org/druginfo/drug_information.htm
Provides links relevant to pharmacy practitioners on several topics.
- 2010 Dialysis of Drugs www.ckdinsights.com/downloads/DialysisDrugs2010.pdf
A free online reference which is updated annually. A useful resource for clinicians working with hemodialysis patients. Provides information about drug removal in hemodialysis with both conventional and high-flux dialysis membranes, as well as in peritoneal dialysis.
- Doctor's Guide to the Internet www.docguide.com
Lists news, webcasts, journal listings, patient cases, and disease info that you may personalize
- Drkoop.com by Vita Holdings, Inc. www.drkoop.com
Provides information on drugs, interactions, libraries, and vitamin and supplement reviews. (Some very commercial.)
- Facts & Comparisons Online
News, new drug approvals, drug monographs and interactions available for free.
- Free Medical Journals www.freemedicaljournals.com
Promotes free access to journal contents, linking to full-text journals on the web.
- MD Consult www.mdconsult.com
Provides peer-reviewed medical information and requires registration (free trial available)
- PharmWeb www.pharmweb.net
Information includes international organizations, networking opportunities, and health-specific searches
- Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library www-medlib.med.utah.edu
Catalog, tutorials, and links to search engines and both full-text databases
- University of Iowa Health Sciences Library www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/hslibs.html
List of Health Sciences Libraries in the United States with links.