Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomics
- SF Health Surveys www.optum.com/solutions/life-sciences/answer-research/patient-insights/sf-health-surveys.html
Provides background information on the SF-36 and also gives free demos of the SF-8, SF-12, and SF-36
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes www.ispor.org
Website for the ISPOR organization; provides links to other pharmacoeconomic-related sites.
- International Society for Quality of Life Research www.isoqol.org
Provides extensive list of links to health-related quality of life research.
- The Cost Effectiveness Analysis Registry www.hsph.harvard.edu/cearegistry/
Website from Harvard School of Public Health. Provides information on cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Harvard Center for Risk Analysis www.hsph.harvard.edu/hcra
In the section "Economic Evaluation of Medical Technology" there is a cost-utility database and tables of life expectancy gains from medical interventions.
- Academy of Health Services Research and Health Policy: Academy Health www.academyhealth.org
National policy center for US
- Society for Medical Decision Making www.smdm.org
Provides good references and related links. Need to be a member to access certain portions of sites. Has a cost-effectiveness analysis resource list of web-sites.
- HealthEconomics.com www.healtheconomics.com
Provides various links for health related databases
- Medical Outcomes Trust www.outcomes-trust.org/about.htm
Site for ordering various outcome measurement tools
- Evidence-Based Medicine Working Group www.ebm.med.ualberta.ca
A printable worksheet for healthcare professionals on analyzing an outcomes study
- National Committee for Quality Assurance www.ncqa.org
Site which can provide report cards on various health plans. Also can order HEDIS data.
- P&T Community www.ptcommunity.com
Provides headline news, formulary kits, managed care pharmacy trends. Must register for user name and password.
- Formulary Watch www.formularywatch.com
Access to pharmacoeconomic articles and headline news published in Formulary Watch regarding practical pharmacoeconomics.
- Managed Care Digest www.managedcaredigest.com
Detailed statistical information on various healthcare markets. Site supported by Aventis.
- CDC Health-related Quality of Life www.cdc.gov/hrqol
Information on health-related quality of life measures
- PedsQL www.pedsql.org
A quality of life assessment tool for pediatrics
- MAPI Research Trust mapi-trust.org
International health outcomes organization with expertise in linguistic and cultural validation of health status questionnaires.