- American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy
Provides news links, position statements, and some course materials
- ASHP Emerging Sciences Resource Center
This ASHP Resource Center is an area for pharmacists to obtain additional information and resources about the emerging sciences including gene therapy, pharmacogenomics, translational research, nanotechnology and biosimilars.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
Provides biotech news, statistics, regulatory policies and research
- Food and Drug Administration. Human Gene Therapies: Novel Product Development.
Provides basic information for consumers, including definition, mechanism, and potential uses of gene therapy.
- Genetics Home Reference
National Library of Medicine's reference for the layperson on genetic diseases and terminology.
A consumer health library from the National Library of Medicine.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
NCBI provides databases, tools for analyzing genome data. See >Educational resources for primer on biotech topics. See >Genomic biology for great resources on the human genone.
Good articles on biotech drugs in pipeline.