The conference will be held on the bustling University of Utah campus. The following parking options will help you get to the conference on time and avoid ticketing.
- If you are staying at the Guest House, please park at the hotel and be sure to register your vehicle at the front desk. The conference is a half block east of the hotel.
- If you are University of Utah staff, please remember your parking pass or take public transportation.
- For other attendees, there are a couple of options.
- Be green and take Salt Lake’s light rail system, TRAX! For parking locations, schedules and maps see www.rideUTA.com. TRAX round trip tickets are $5. Exit at the Fort Douglas station and walk across the sky bridge to get to the hotel and conference.
- Free parking
- We have access to 15 to 20 parking spaces in the Lot just south of the HSEB.
- Please do not park in the reserved spaces.
- Please park in the T-Permit and metered stalls.
- First come, first served. Please carpool where possible.
- There is non-patient visitor parking to the east of the conference center on the ground floor of the parking garage. This parking garage costs $20 per day. It is a half a block walk down the hill to the Health Sciences Education Building. If you ask at the garage booth before entry, you may be able to purchase a day pass for under $10, but you will be directed to a parking lot further up the hill.