Drug Information's Top Ten
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacy - Shortages
Drug Shortage Resource Center with updates/management of shortages
- Centers for Disease Control
Public health guidelines, vaccine and travel information, and CDC publications
- Food and Drug Administration
Drug and Biologics information (approvals, shortages, Orange Book, news, etc.). Be sure to click CBER for biologics and CDER for drug information.
A search engine for finding specific sites on the world-wide-web
(Get More Out of Google)
- Clinical Key
Full-text books and journals, drug information, news, CME, and patient leaflets. Requires fee and password.
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse
Public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines established by the governments Agency for Heathcare Research and Quality.
- National Institutes of Health
Information on disease states, research, and federal health programs from the NIH
- National Library of Medicine - PubMed
PubMed - a searchable listing of abstracts of medical literature
- Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library
Library catalog, full-text journals, searchable databases, etc.
- University of Utah Health Drug Information Service
Information about our service, publications, and drug shortage updates. For internal use only.